All products at DTpro are the best products from developed countries with very high standards of food safety and hygiene such as Vietnam, Korea, Japan, USA, Australia. , New Zealand, France
With 100% of products preserved by the cold temperature system for the health of Vietnamese consumers, it will definitely be the perfect gift for you and your loving family.
DTpro provides domestic and imported fruit products to customers in terms of price, quality and origin.
American strawberries are extremely popular strawberries in Vietnam today. American strawberries are currently grown in Dalat with large, round, flat, bright red fruits.
Strawberries are perennial plant and bear fruit every year. But the best time is still around April and May.
Strawberries are a rich source of vitamin C (2 cups of strawberries provide the daily amount of vitamin C). Vitamin C is a potent immune booster and is also a powerful antioxidant.
In addition, strawberries contain antioxidants including lutein and zeathacins. The antioxidants in strawberries are the warriors that destroy free radicals and neutralize the negative effects that are likely to occur in cells in the body.
Moreover, US fresh strawberries contain high levels of high fructose and minerals such as K, Na, Fe, … Strawberry door nutrients help promote the metabolism of stored body, blood circulation, copper. effective at calming, sedative, can be used when diabetes.
Preservation and use
Strawberries are a berries family that are extremely difficult to preserve. You should note the proper preservation of strawberries:
– Strawberries are berries, very easy to be crushed, crushed or molded, so strawberries need to be carefully preserved, especially the surface layer of strawberries.
– Immediately remove the broken strawberries: damaged strawberries will easily spread to other fruits, so immediately remove strawberries that are dark, damaged, or show signs of mold.
– Wash only before eating: Strawberries are easily absorbed and will soften if left on for too long, this will accelerate the process of spoilage.
– Strawberries should be kept refrigerated at a temperature of 5 – 10 degrees Celsius and sealed with plastic bags or plastic trays so that they can hold strawberries longer (reduce the humidity around them).
– Do not let strawberries pile up, because it is easy to damage the strawberries. Strawberries can only be stored for 5-7 days in continuous cold temperatures.
sweet and juicy
high in vitamin C
16 oz package shipped UNREFRIGERATED AND UNCOOLED
fresh from florida